Sunday, July 22, 2012

the 36th milo marathon



so i'm on the week leading to the milo run. for some reason though, i don't feel comfortable because almost all week last week, i wasn't able to do any workout or practice run. practice builds my confidence and workout is my new comfort zone.

when i can't practice on the road, i still do some cardio exercises at the comfort of my home. i think it is safe to say that i have found something i could be passionate about. which is why i do my exercises diligently. it makes me feel better about myself.

but to be honest, i feel that i can outdo myself this time. i will have a time way better than my first 21k which is clocked at 2:37 something. being with positive people does help a lot, i believe.

so, milo marathon runners, whatever distance you're running, whatever your goal is, good luck! let's do this!

3 comments:

  1. i'm sure you can beat your time. :)

    ako kaya, kelan uli makakatakbo. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, rogie! medyo mahirap na makakuha ng time talaga siguro pag may pamilya na. di baleng hindi makatakbo, pre, ang importante, masaya at malusog ang pamilya. ^_^

      Delete
    2. thanks tim. tama ka, mahirap na nga. pati basketball nawawala na rin. pero kailangan pa rin, dapat healthy. para makita naman ako ni baby na naglalaro pa rin pag lumalaki na siya. hehehe. good luck uli!

      Delete