Sunday, June 17, 2012

Run United 2: when i conquered my first half-marathon

i am having a runner's knee at the moment so i really cannot think of anything smart to say. blame it on my lack of preparation. i didn't practice long distance running that much. as a result, my left leg and knee gave up on me on the 15K mark. i had to drag myself to finish since then.

my gun time was over 2:44 but we're more or less 15 minutes late off the gun so my time is still pretty good at around 2:29 for a first timer. it was 20 minutes off target but i am satisfied nonetheless. i think i am gonna share the experience when i am feeling less pain on my left knee.

here are the pictures, by the way:



my running buddies at the start line

my singlet, running ID and bib
covered the distance very well
finisher shirt and medal
we with our medal
until next race, everyone! please pray for my speedy recovery. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment