Saturday, May 5, 2012

hello!

hello there! since this is just my first post, i would just make a very brief introduction of myself.

i would like to call myself the trinity runner because i own a reebok trinity 5 running shoes. i have always been a reebok fan but recently, i have joined the ADInation of runners which is connected with adidas. weird, isn't it? ^_^ but that's fine since my goal really is to become a better runner not to endorse some products.

as we go along in this blog, i will post my experiences, both positive and not so positive, so that readers will know what to do and not to do when running. i would also share what i learn by reading articles written by elite runners so that we can all learn from these elite and experts.

i promise to do good to make sure that the time you spent reading here is worthwhile.

see you!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back sa pagbblog brad. I'll follow and add you to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete